3Doodler Start DoodlePad
- The essential tool to creating your best Doodles! The Start DoodlePad is the perfect addition to your 3D pen tool belt!
- Spectacular surface for stencils! With helpful gridlines on a transparent Doodling surface, the 3Doodler Start DoodlePad allows Doodlers of all ages to easily create designs.
- Perfect for use with the FREE stencils on our website! Simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace, then pop off your creation after it cools!
- 3D Doodle for Hours: Add more 3Doodler Start Eco-plastic Refills and extend your fun!
With helpful gridlines for accurate Doodles, the 3Doodler Start DoodlePad provides a flat surface for young Doodlers to doodle and create all of their designs.
It is perfect for use with stencils; simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace over it, and then lift up your creation after it cools!
Size: 5.83" x 8.27"
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
x1 Start DoodlePad (5.83" x 8.27")
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.