Our non-toxic PLA, ABS, FLEXY, and WOOD filaments are made in the USA, UK and Spain, and undergo some of the most extensive quality and safety tests available.
Trouble finding plastic? Check out our helpful filament finder.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create+?
- The 3Doodler Create+ is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, FLEXY and WOOD filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create+ with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org