Our Eco-Plastic is non-toxic, BPA-free, biodegradable, and melts at low temperatures. Compatible with the 3Doodler Start+ pen
Eco Plastic - Yellow Regular price
Select Your Color:
75 Strands 75
250 Strands 250
Trouble finding plastic? Check out our helpful filament finder.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the plastic hot when it comes out of the 3Doodler Start?
- The plastic is warm, but completely safe to touch when it emerges from the tip of your 3Doodler Start. You can safely use your hands to shape your Doodles to perfection.
- Is the 3Doodler Start safe for children?
- Completely. The 3Doodler Start Pen and Eco-Plastics are specially designed to be completely safe for kids ages 6 years and above. There are no hot parts on the pen and our Eco-Plastic is made from food-safe materials, is non-toxic, BPA-free, and completely biodegradable in your household compost. It typically takes about 45 days for the plastic to break down, depending on various environmental factors.
- Can I hook a spool of plastic up to the 3Doodler?
- 3Doodler plastics are cut to a specific length and straight cut. We are not able to verify the quality or source of third party materials, and the 3Doodler Warranty is limited to 3Doodler-approved plastics. Likewise, the curvature in the spools will cause irreparable damage to 3Doodlers since the feeding mechanisms are designed for straight cut filaments. To see which 3Doodler filaments are compatible with the 3Doodler pen you have, please check our comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility