3Doodler Start+ Maker BundleNew Item!
- Inspire creativity and design thinking wtih the perfect 3D pen set for kids who love to invent and make things.
- The 3Doodler Start+ Maker Bundle engages kids’ imagination by giving them the tools to express their ideas visually with the press of a button.
- Everything crafty kids need to start creating in 3D: one Start+ 3D printing pen, eco-plastic refill strands, one set of nine Maker Challenge Cards and a 3Doodler Start+ DoodlePad.
- Child-Safe: Designed with no external hot parts, completely safe for kids ages 6-13.
Add the 3Doodler "What Will You Create?" Project Book and take your doodling skills to the next level!
The 3Doodler Start+ Maker Bundle puts a creative spin on the universal pastime of drawing, by challenging kids to think in 3D as they design solutions to everyday problems.
The latest all-in-one set engages kids’ imagination by giving them the tools to express their ideas visually with the press of a button. Its easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology, slim design, and companion tutorial videos ensure kids experience success - right out of the box. With over 20 design projects of varying levels, this open-ended educational toy can be used time and again for creative, unlimited play.
The pen set includes a wireless 3D Pen, all-new colors, plus more strands of safe and eco-friendly filament, and a DoodlePad!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
1x Start+ 3D printing pen + micro USB charging cable
1x Quick-Start Activity Guide (10+ projects)
1x 3Doodler Start+ Eco-Plastic Pack (72 strands in 8 colors)
1x Set of Maker Challenge Cards (9 projects)
Exclusive PDF access to our What Will You Create Project Book (access provided via email post-purchase)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org