3Doodler Maker Challenge CardsNew Item!
- Give creative kids a jump start with a set of projects sure to inspire the imagination with hours of hands-on play.
- The 3Doodler Maker Challenge Cards are an ideal way for young creators to gradually increase the level and complexity of their designs with easy-to-follow steps and video tutorials.
- The projects are compatible with any of the 3Doodler 3D pens and feature a geometric rhino, DIY stamps, a pencil case, geometric coasters, doodle by-number wall art, woven bowls, a bouquet of flowers, a flip book, and a succulent plant.
Add the 3Doodler "What Will You Create?" Project Book and take your doodling skills to the next level!
Creators will tap into art, design, and critical thinking skills with new Maker Challenge Cards. All nine maker projects include step-by-step instructions, traceable stencils, and video tutorials. Combine these cards with any 3Doodler 3D pen.
Increase the skill and complexity of your projects as you become more comfortable using the 3Doodler 3D printing pen. The Maker Challenge Cards are designed to teach new skills and reinforce old ones as you broaden your 3D building know-how. Learn new techniques as you follow the traceable stencils and gain insights from the related videos.
The Maker Challenge Cards are the ideal next step for creators to expand their 3D-building knowledge base!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.