3Doodler Create DoodlePad®New Item!
- Essential Tool for Creating Your Best Doodles! With helpful gridlines, the Create DoodlePad provides the perfect surface for you to make all of your designs.
- Ideal for Stencils! Great for use with our 300+ free project stencils. Simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace over it, and then lift up your creation after it cools!
- 3D Doodle for Hours: Add more 3Doodler Create Plastic Refills and extend your fun!
Our Create DoodlePad is an essential tool for creating your best doodles. With helpful gridlines, the Create+ DoodlePad provides the perfect surface for you to make all of your designs.
Great for use with our 300+ free project stencils. Simply place the stencil under your DoodlePad, trace over it, and then lift up your creation after it cools!
Size: 8.27" x 11.69"
Pen & Filament Compatibility:
Compatible with the 3Doodler Create+ and PRO+. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3DOODLER START+.
Compatible with ABS, PLA, WOOD (Backside of DoodlePad Only), NYLON (for use with PRO+ pen only)
Not Compatible with FLEXY, Start Plastic, Copper, or Bronze.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
x1 Create DoodlePad (Size: 8.27" x 11.69")
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!