3Doodler EDU Create+ Learning Pack (12 Pens)
- All-in-one, open-and-go 3D design kit: Contains 12 3Doodler Create+ pens, 1200 strands of filament, 12 Challenge Cards, and a host of other tech accessories to boost student engagement.
- Accessible for classrooms of all sizes: Flexible for students in grades 8-12. Storage pouches let you easily customize your kits for classroom and at home settings.
- Ideal for STEM subjects: Builds creative confidence as students use art & design to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Real-world application relevancy: Using our Challenge Cards, students will design & build models of real-world mechanisms to better understand how they work.
Our easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives student engagement and comprehension of critical STEM subjects.
The 3Doodler Create+ Learning Pack is an all-in-one educational tool designed with teachers for 8th to 12th grade classrooms. Specifically constructed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a traditional 3D printer.
The 3Doodler Learning Pack is recognized as the ideal EdTech for STEM subjects, PBL, tactile learning, problem solving, creative thinking, and much more. Teachers have used the 3Doodler to diversify and personalize teaching methods, making lessons fresh and fun. Students are genuinely excited about the ability to create!
Each Learning Pack comes with 3D pens, lesson plans, classroom materials, accessories, and plastic refills, packaged in a way to help you and your students get started as soon as you open the box. No complicated software or steep learning curve! If you can hold a marker, you can use a 3Doodler pen.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
1x Teacher’s Kit: (Each Kit Contains) - 1x Teacher's checklist, 1x 3Doodler poster, 1x Welcome Note, 2x Lesson Plans, 1x Cheatsheet, 1x Ultimate Guide to Doodling, 1x EDU Booklet, a set of Troubleshooting Tools and Guide
4x Students’ Kits: (Each Kit Contains) - 3x 3Doodler Create+ 3D Pens, 3x Power Adapters, 1x Nozzle Set, 3x DoodlePads
1x Plastic Kit: (Each Kit Contains) - 1,200 strands of 3Doodler Create Plastic Filaments
12x Sets of Challenge Cards - Each set contains nine challenges of varying difficulty
12x Storage Pouches
Frequently Asked Questions
- My Learning Pack did not come with Challenge Cards and Storage Pouches. What's up?
- If you placed an order containing a Learning Pack on or after January 1, 2020 from our website, Amazon, Best Buy, or through one of our resellers, you may be eligible to receive Storage Pouches and Challenge Cards if you didn't receive them with your original order. Note that eligible orders of 6-pen Learning Packs will get 6 storage pouches and 6 sets of Challenge Cards, and orders of 12-pen Learning Packs will get 12 storage pouches and 12 sets of Challenge Cards. Please fill out this form to check your eligibility. Thank you!
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email email@example.com for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s in each 3Doodler Create+ Learning Pack?
Create+ 12-Pen Learning Packs
Ideal for a class size of 24
$1199See What’s Inside
x1 Teachers Kit
x4 Student's Kit
x1 Plastic Kit1200 Strands
Ideal for a class size of 12
$699See What’s Inside
x1 Teachers Kit
x2 Student's Kit
x1 Plastic Kit600 Strands
|Nozzle Removal Tool||x2|
|3Doodler Create+ Pens||x6||x12|
|ABS Plastic Strands||x200||x500|
|PLA Plastic Strands||x200||x500|
|FLEXY™ Plastic Strands||x200||x200|
Your Ordering Options
Placing a Purchase Order
We accept purchase orders from schools all over the United States. Please review this information before submitting your order for speedy approvals.Learn More
Create an EDU account for Discounts
Exclusively for educators, 3Doodler EDU accounts unlock discounts on select items. Be sure to use the email address affiliated with your educational institution.Register Now
Get Help or an Estimate
If you need more information about setting us up as a vendor, or if you would like a formal quote, please feel free to reach out to us here.Get In Touch
Browse through our full list of Education offerings and see what each Learning Pack includes. You can use your credit card.Browse Now
Have a question about the Learning Packs?
Our friendly Support Team is happy to assess your needs.Contact Us