3Doodler PRO+ 3D Printing Pen SetNew Item!
- Professional-Grade 3D Printing Pen: The go-to 3D printing solution to help you illustrate your designs, concepts, and prototypes in 3D form.
- Effortlessly Create in 3D: Engineered for architects, artists, designers and engineers to test, communicate, illustrate in 3D, quickly & cost effectively.
- Absolute Control for Accurate Creations: Robust dual-drive system built to run longer and harder than any other 3D pen.
Extend your play with the 3Doodler Nylon Pack
The PRO+ combines sleek, ergonomic styling with advanced technology for superior performance to elevate design and bring ideas to life. Explore 3D design and prototypes in a fraction of the time and share ideas using a range of materials from copper and wood to bronze and nylon — the possibilities are endless.
The PRO+ rests comfortably in the hand and features a magnetic maintenance panel that enables easy access the pen’s interior. The digitally adjustable speed and temperature settings offer unparalleled design control. Create professional-grade Doodles with 6 packs of refills, including Wood, Metal, and Nylon, equivalent to 125 feet of plastic and over 1,500 feet of extrusion.
There is also a Nozzle Set included which enables you to swap out between six different nozzle tips to customize your outcome. It includes a ribbon tip, square tip, triangle tip, a super fine 0.5mm nozzle, and thicker 1mm and 1.5mm nozzles.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
- PRO+ 3D Printing Pen
- Nozzle Set
- Mini DoodlePad
- Unblocking Tool
- 6 Refill Packs, including Wood, Metal, and Nylon
- Detailed Product Manual and Quick Start Guide
- A Set of International Adapters
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the 3Doodler PRO+ different from the 3Doodler Create?
- The PRO+ is designed for a more advanced adult user looking for more customization and control than what can be achieved with the Create+ pen set. For example, the PRO+ can accomodate up to 7 different types of materials, and offers users more choices in terms of temperature and extrusion speed. The Create+ is great for casual users, or for anyone who’s using a 3D printing pen for the first time.
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Pro?
- The 3Doodler PRO can use ABS and PLA as well as Wood, FLEXY, Metal, and Nylon filament strands. Each material has an optimum extrusion speed and temperature setting, as well as unique properties that offer unlimited possibilities. The 3Doodler Eco-plastic for Start and 3D Build & Play is not compatible with the 3Doodler PRO.
- Can I use the DoodlePad with all the PRO+ filaments?
- The Create Doodlepad IS NOT compatible with Flexy or Metal. Wood can only be used on the backside of the DoodlePad. Note that these filaments will leave residue on your DoodlePad. Masking tape will get most of the pieces off, but using them may still damage your DoodlePad. You can use the Create DoodlePad with all other PRO filaments. Please ensure you are not using the 3Doodler Start DoodlePad, which is not compatible with the Create, the PRO, or their accessories.