3Doodler Create Nozzle Set
- Expand the Capabilities of Your 3D Pen! With the 3Doodler Create Nozzle Set, you can extrude plastic in a variety of shapes and sizes.
- Cool Nozzle Designs for Enhanced Doodles: Includes a ribbon tip, square tip, triangle tip, a super fine 0.5mm nozzle, and thicker 1mm and 1.5mm nozzles.
- Make the Smoothest Doodles! Comes with a smoothing tool that clips onto the end of each nozzle, allowing you to smooth your Doodles to perfection.
- Nozzle Holder and Remover: The nozzles and smoothing tool come in a nozzle holder, featuring a nozzle remover tool at its base.
- Compatible with: 3Doodler Create+, PRO+, Create, 2.0.
- Not Compatible with: 3Doodler Start, Build & Play, PRO, Version 1.
Expand the capabilities of your 3Doodler Pen with the 3Doodler Nozzle Set.
Extrude plastic in a variety of ways using nozzles that extrude plastic in different shapes and sizes.
The Nozzle Set includes a ribbon tip, square tip, triangle tip, a super fine 0.5mm nozzle, and thicker 1mm and 1.5mm nozzles.
Also included is a smoothing tool that clips onto the end of each nozzle, allowing you to smooth over or create contours and details on your Doodles. All these tools come in a nozzle holder, which features as a nozzle remover tool at its base.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!