3Doodler Start Make Your Own Eyeglasses Activity Kit
- The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D!
Personalize your style with the 3Doodler Start Make Your Own Eyeglasses Activity Kit and design the perfect eyewear for you and your friends!
What's your favourite look?
The 3Doodler Start Make Your Own Eyeglasses Activity Kit is a go-to kit for party dress-ups, costume making, or simply a fun craft project! Use the stencils provided to start Doodling right away, or draw your own design for a truly unique and creative experience.
Each kit contains:
3 Eyeglass Bases, 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic in 8 colors, 1 Tracing Sheet, 1 themed Activity Guide (with 3 projects). THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.