3Doodler Create Vases Canvas Project Kit
For California Users
WARNING: This filament, when used with 3D printing, can expose you or others in the same room to styrene, which is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALWAYS OPERATE YOUR 3D PRINTING DEVICE IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.
The 3Doodler Create Canvas Series is a range of unique white and translucent 3-Dimensional canvasses that allow for amazing creative customized Doodles. Creators can add their own crafty touch to otherwise plain items for amazing visual effect and to serve as a delightful addition to any home decor.
There are four unique Canvas Kits available including a super cute Gnome for home or garden, a Day of the Dead Skull for the mantlepiece, a set of 3 modern, sleek Vases, or a set of useful hexagonal Keepsake Boxes. Are you looking for useful Doodles that hold water, flowers, special Keepsakes or just pure decorative punch for indoor or outdoors.
Each kit contains:
3 Vases Canvas, 2 packs of (50 strands) ABS plastic in a range of themed colors. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER CREATE PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!