3Doodler Create 3D Printing Pen Set - Star Trek™ Edition
The World’s First 3D Printing Pen meets World Famous Sci-Fi Show
The pen that boldly goes where no one has gone before.
Space: the final frontier. Join the crew of the U.S.S. Enterprise on its continuing mission to discover new worlds and civilizations in 3D with the 3Doodler Create Star Trek™ Pen Set! Build your own starship, Spock ears, Klingon forehead, or Phasers and boldly go where no one has gone before.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
3Doodler Create Star Trek™ 3D Printing Pen in Galaxy Class Blue
75 FREE Plastic Strands in a selection of Star Trek specific colors
Quick Start Guide
Tools & Star Trek Activity Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org