3Doodler Start STEAM Activity Bundle
- Hands-on fun for the whole family: A great way for kids and parents to bond over shared projects while enjoying holiday festivities!
- STEM & real-world learning tool: Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM series, you can make and build working models of real-world mechanisms with the Science & Engineering Activity Kit and the Robo Sumo Activity Kit.
- For the next generation of inventors: Use the Doodle molds to create tracks for your roller coaster, build and assemble your own working hydraulic claw and create your own mini Sumo battle-bots before sending them into the ring to battle! The STEAM Activity Kit Bundle Encourages planning, hands-on learning, problem-solving, and spatial understanding.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
1 Robo Sumo Activity Kit
***THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A PEN
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.