3Doodler Start Make Your Own HEXBUG Creature Activity Kit
- For the next generation of inventors: use the Doodle molds to create insect body parts for your hexbug, personalize it, then let it crawl around and explore.
- Perfect for STEM learning: Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM series This unique kit allows kids to design and experiment with different robotic structures. Encourages creativity, planning, building, and spatial understanding.
- This kit does not include a 3Doodler Start Pen
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D!
Kids love HEXBUG®! Kids love creating with 3Doodler Start! Now kids can make their own eccentric-looking HEXBUG® creatures that behave like real bugs.
Doodle your bug’s body and legs using the insect-themed DoodleMolds® to create your very own pet insectoid, then let it crawl around and explore its environment, conquer obstacles or race your friends. Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM Series, this set fosters STEM learning by allowing kids to design and experiment with different robotic structures.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
- 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic (8 colors, 48 strands)
- 3 HEXBUG® motors, 2 themed DoodleMolds®
- 1 Activity Guide (with 5 projects)
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.