3Doodler Start HEXBUG® 3D Printing Pen Set - Clear Pen
- Design, build, race!
- Doodle your bug’s body and legs using the insect-themed DoodleMolds® to create your very own pet insectoid,
- Fosters STEM learning by allowing kids to design and experiment with different robotic structures.
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D! Kids love HEXBUG®! Kids love creating with 3Doodler Start! Now kids can make their own eccentric-looking HEXBUG® creatures that behave like real bugs.
Design, build, race! Doodle your bug’s body and legs using the insect-themed DoodleMolds® to create your very own pet insectoid, then let it crawl around and explore its environment, conquer obstacles or race your friends. Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM Series, this set fosters STEM learning by allowing kids to design and experiment with different robotic structures.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
- Special edition 3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen
- 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic
- 3 HEXBUG® micro robotic motors
- 4 themed DoodleMolds®
- Activity Guide (with 5 projects)
- Instruction Manual
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org