3Doodler Start Essentials 3D Printing Pen Set - Robo Sumo Edition
- Build, then Battle! Build your own mini Sumo battle-bots, then face-off them off in the ring!
Great for STEM Learning: Designed to help children understand motion, engineering and physics.
Recognized by Time Magazine: Included in Time Magazine's 'Best Toys of 2019'
With the ROBOSUMO Pen Set™, kids can build their own mini sumo battle-bots and face-off against each other in the ring. The beauty of ROBOSUMO is that it allows children of all-ages to learn about motion, engineering and physics through play. Kids can change-up their ROBOSUMO robots on the fly, opening the way for infinite possibilities and hours of enjoyment.
Our easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives student engagement and comprehension of critical STEM subjects. Learners ages 6-13 years old will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D!
This 3D printing pen and its creations are not hot to touch and use low-heat, BPA-free and non-toxic plastic, making it completely safe for kids to use. The 3Doodler Start plastics are even home compostable! As a tactile learning toy, the 3Doodler Start inspires creativity, design, planning, building and spatial understanding - perfect for STEM learning!
3Doodler Start is also the proud winner of Toy of the Year 2017 (Rookie category), and winner of numerous awards including Good Housekeeping’s 2016 Best Toy Award, The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, National Parenting Product Award, Scholastic Parent & Child GOLD STAR TOY Award, and Toy Insider STEM 10 to name a few.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
- 1 x 3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen
- 1 x Eco-Plastic Filament Pack (Mixed Colors, 24 strands total)
- 2 x Robo Motors
- 2 x Battle-bot themed DoodleMolds
- 1 x Sumo Battle Ring
- 1 x Activity Guide
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org