3Doodler Start Robotics Themed 3D Printing Pen Set with 4 Eco-Plastic Packs - Clear Pen
- The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D
With the 3Doodler Start Robotics Pen Set you can engineer the future.
The perfect toy set for your budding roboticist and engineer!
Follow the step-by-step Activity Guide included to create simple robots, two legged, four-legged and six-legged walking or crawling robots! This 3D printing pen is designed with no hot parts, and uses low heat BPA-free, non-toxic Plastic so it’s completely safe for kids aged 8+.
Each Set contains:
3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen (Clear), motor and battery pack, themed Activity Guide with over 6 unique projects, themed DoodleBlock® for “drawing” your own mechanical parts, DoodleSheets®, 4 packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic, and Micro-USB Charging Cable.
NO RISK PURCHASE
360 days FREE replacement policy and unrivalled 24-hour global customer service.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org