3Doodler Start Architecture 3D Printing Pen Set - Grey Pen
- The 3Doodler Start architecture sets you can create your own miniature city and iconic structures, then illuminate them with the LED lights.
- The only child-safe 3D pen: designed with no hot parts, and uses low heat BPA-free, non-toxic plastic so it's completely safe for kids aged 8+.
- Perfect for STEM learning: as a tactile learning toy, the 3Doodler Start inspires creativity, design, planning, building and spatial understanding.
The award-winning 3Doodler Start allows kids to bring their ideas to life in 3D. With the 3Doodler Start Architecture Themed Sets you can build the future and recreate your own historical monuments.
Do you have an aspiring architect or city designer in the family?
With the 3Doodler Start Architecture Pen Set you can create your own miniature city and build iconic structures like the Louvre, Tower of Pisa, Golden Gate Bridge, Colosseum, Skyscrapers and Space Needles! Then illuminate them with the LED light-string included. This 3D printing pen is designed with no hot parts, and uses low heat BPA-free, non-toxic Plastic so it’s completely safe for kids aged 8+.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
- 3Doodler Start 3D Printing Pen (Grey)
- LED light-string and battery pack
- Themed Activity Guide (with over 12 projects)
- Themed DoodleMold® for “drawing” perfect cylindrical structures
- 4 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: email@example.com