3Doodler Start Robotics Themed Activity Kit
With the 3Doodler Start Robotics Activity Kit you can engineer the future.
The perfect toy set for your budding roboticist and engineer!
Follow the step-by-step Activity Guide included to create simple robots, two legged, four-legged and six-legged walking or crawling robots! This 3D printing pen and its creations are not hot to touch and use BPA-free plastic, making it completely safe for kids to use.
Each kit contains:
Motor and battery pack, themed Activity Guide with over 6 unique projects, themed DoodleBlocks™ for “drawing” your own mechanical parts, DoodleSheets™, and 2 packs (48 strands) of 3Doodler Start Plastic in 8 colors. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
NO RISK PURCHASE
360 days FREE replacement policy and unrivaled 24-hour global customer service
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.