3Doodler Start PowerPuff Yourself Activity Kit
With the 3Doodler Start Powerpuff Yourself Sets you can create your own unique Powerpuff characters in 3D!
Sugar, spice and everything nice!
These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls, but Professor Utonium accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction... colorful 3Doodler Start Plastic! Now you can Powerpuff Yourself in 3D with the 3Doodler Start Powerpuff Yourself Activity Kit and use your superpowers to fight crime and protect Townsville from the forces of evil!
Each kit contains:
2 packs (48 strands) of 3Doodler Start Plastic in 8 colors, special oval DoodleMold™ to easily create perfect head and eyes everytime, four (4) unique DoodleBlocks™ to make clothing and accessories, and Powerpuff Yourself Activity Guide. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.