3Doodler Start Product Design Themed Activity Kit
With the 3Doodler Start Product Designs Sets you can design the future!
Let their individual style shine & get them started in the exciting world of product design.
With the 3Doodler Start Product Design Activity Kit you can design and personalize your very own useable accessories such as watch, clock, phone cases, phone speaker amplifier, headphone wraps, wallets, luggage tags, key holders, coin organizers and picture frames!
Each kit contains:
An analogue watch face, themed Activity Guide (with over 12 projects), 2 DoodleBlocks™, Spherical DoodleMold™, DoodleSheets™, and 2 packs (48 strands) of 3Doodler Start Plastic in 8 colors.
NO RISK PURCHASE
360 days FREE replacement policy and unrivalled 24-hour global customer service.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.