3Doodler Start AlphaDoods Activity Kit
- Create your own customizable ALPHADOOD characters for adventures of all kinds, including stop-motion and social media friendly content.
- A fun way to make your own individualized moving action figures.
- Includes an activity guide, two plastic packs, two ALPHADOODS canvases and a Doodle Mold.
Create your own customizable ALPHADOOD characters for adventures of all kinds, including stop-motion and social media friendly content. A fun way to make your own individualized moving action figures.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
1 - Activity Guide
2 - Plastic Packs
2 - ALPHADOODS canvases
1 - DoodleMold
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.