3Doodler Create+ Maker BundleNew Item!
- Inspire creativity and design thinking with the perfect 3D pen set for kids who love to invent and make things.
- The 3Doodler Create+ Maker Bundle engages kids’ imagination by giving them the tools to express their ideas visually with the press of a button.
- Everything crafty kids need to start creating in 3D: one Create+ 3D printing pen, PLA plastic refill strands, one set of nine Maker Challenge Cards and a 3Doodler Create+ Mini DoodlePad!
The 3Doodler Create+ Maker Bundle is the latest all-in-one kit to combine hands-on creativity with critical thinking as kids design solutions to everyday problems in 3D. This set engages kids’ imagination by giving them the tools to express their ideas visually with the press of a button.
Its easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology, slim design, and companion tutorial videos ensure kids experience success - right out of the box. With over 20 design projects of varying levels, this open-ended educational toy can be used time and again for creative, unlimited play. The pen set includes a 3D Pen, all-new colors, more strands of filament, and a DoodlePad!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
1x 3Doodler Create+ 3D printing pen
1x Ultimate Guide to Doodling with 5 projects
1x Create+ PLA Refill Box (75 strands in 8 colors)
1x Create+ PLA Tie Dye Collection (75 strands)
1x Set Maker Challenge Cards (9 projects)
1x 3Doodler Create+ DoodlePad
Exclusive PDF access to our What Will You Create Project Book
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater control using fast & slow speeds. Fast mode allows you to Doodle big areas faster, & slow mode is perfect for intricate details.
Easy to Use
Easy one-click start and stop. Double click to reverse.