3Doodler Start Robo Sumo 3D Printing Set, Transparent Pen, Includes Refill Plastic & Activities
- Buy On
- Build your own mini Sumo battle-bots and face-off against each other in the ring.
- Designed to help children understand motion, engineering and physics.
- Compatible with the new 3Doodler APP, featuring templates, ideas and tutorials for both products, including the ability to doodle directly on your tablet or mobile device.
- Includes a 3Doodler start pen, activity guide, two motors, one pack of plastic and two battle-bot themed doodlemolds, not to mention a battle ring where your finished creations Can square off.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org