3Doodler Create+ Deluxe 3D Printing Pen Set - Full Grain Leather
The latest version of the world's first 3D printing pen! Now with dual drive, the all new 3Doodler Create+ is re-engineered to give you an ultra smooth and enhanced doodling experience. Improvements include greater control in fast/slow speeds for different doodling techniques, more reliable performance with different plastic types, greater durability, and new monochromatic pen colors.
365 days FREE replacement policy. We deliver on our promises & our awesome customer service team is here to help 24/7! You may contact email@example.com should you have any questions about your 3Doodler.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
- 1 Leatherbound Create+ 3D pen
- 100 Strands of Filament (in WOOD, PLA, and ABS)
- Nozzle Set with 6 Different Extrusion Shapes
- 1 Mini Doodle Pad
- Guide to Wood Creations
- The Ultimate Guide to Doodling
- Power Adapter
- Maintenance Tools
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org