3Doodler Start Science & Engineering Activity Kit
- Explore Science and Engineering in 3D!
- Hands-on STEM Learning: From hydraulic claws to rollercoasters, explore concepts in STEM hands-on.
- Supports Critical Thinking: Get ready to construct, experiment and problem solve!
- Need a 3Doodler Start Pen? This set pairs well with the Start Essentials Pen Set.
Young creators explore the fascinating world of science and engineering as they use their hands and minds to build their own working science projects.
The Science & Engineering Activity Kit allows kids to become engineers as they build working models of various difficulty levels. Start with the basic hydraulic claw, advance to the roller coaster model, and finally create a mechanical flapping bird model. Get ready to construct, experiment and problem solve!
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
- 2 DoodleMold® Trays
- 1 Silicone DoodleMold®
- 1 Steel Ball
- 1 Hydraulic Pump and Tubing
- 1 Tracing Sheet
- 2 Packs of 3Doodler Start Plastic (8 colors, 48 strands)
- 1 Activity Guide (with 3 projects).
- Free project video tutorials are available online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Can I use the 3Doodler Start with my Create DoodlePad or other 3Doodler Create Accessories?
- No, the 3Doodler Start is not compatible with any of the 3Doodler 1.0, 2.0, or Create products or accessories, including Plastic Strands, DoodlePad, Nozzle Set, JetPack, DoodleStand, or Pedal. The only exception is the Project Book, which we encourage using for 3Doodler Start projects too.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.