3Doodler Create Engines Project Kit
For California Users
WARNING: This filament, when used with 3D printing, can expose you or others in the same room to styrene, which is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALWAYS OPERATE YOUR 3D PRINTING DEVICE IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.
Is there any better way to understand how an engine works than building one? Put on your problem-solving hat, and build your own engine models from scratch with this STEM-inspired kit!
What Will You Create?®
This kit combines STEM learning and creative fun, with step-by-step instructions to help you Doodle and assemble your own V-Twin and V-8 engines with movable parts. Turn the crank and watch the pistons pump up and down like a real engine!
Each kit contains:
4 packs of PLA plastic in 4 colors, 2 Themed Stencils, 1 Instruction Manual. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER CREATE PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!