3Doodler Create Clutch and Purse Project Kit
For California Users
WARNING: This filament, when used with 3D printing, can expose you or others in the same room to styrene, which is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALWAYS OPERATE YOUR 3D PRINTING DEVICE IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.
Calling all fashionistas! Now you can Doodle your own bag and purse from scratch with this practical and fun kit.
What Will You Create?®
Follow the step-by-step guide and use the stencils provided to create a modern rose patterned bag, or a clutch with a wave design. We can almost guarantee compliments!
Each kit contains:
4 packs of FLEXY plastic in 3 colors, 1 Themed Stencil, 1 Zipper, 1 Instruction Manual. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER CREATE PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!