3Doodler Start ‘Learn from Home’ Pen Set
- Accessible ‘Open-and-Go’ At Home Learning: This all-in-one individual learning pack enables children to present difficult STEM concepts visually, boosting their creativity and confidence.
- The Only Child-Safe 3D Pen: Designed with no external hot parts, completely safe for kids ages 6-13.
- Fosters Design Thinking and Creative Doodling: Includes access to fun & educational weekly webinars, plus our online library which contains hundreds of hours of FREE projects, lesson plans, stencils and how-to videos.
Creating and learning with 3Doodler has never been easier and more accessible to learners. This 'open-and-go' toolkit was designed to be an extension of the classroom for at home learning fun!
Our easy-to-use, uncomplicated technology drives student engagement & comprehension of critical STEM subjects. Learners ages 6-13 years old will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D!
All learners will thrive when they experience what it’s like to use their hands and minds as they bring their ideas to life in 3D. This 3D printing pen and its creations are not hot to touch and use low-heat, BPA-Free and Non-Toxic Plastic, making it completely safe for kids to use. As tactile learning toy, the 3Doodler Start inspires creativity, design, planning, building and spatial understanding - perfect for STEM learning!
3Doodler Start is also the proud winner of Toy of the Year 2017 (Rookie category), and winner of numerous awards including Good Housekeeping’s 2016 Best Toy Award, The Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award, National Parenting Product Award, Scholastic Parent & Child GOLD STAR TOY Award, and Toy Insider STEM 10 to name a few.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- What plastics can I use with the 3Doodler Create?
- The 3Doodler Create is compatible with official 3Doodler ABS, PLA, and FLEXY filaments. Please do not try to use the 3Doodler Create with any third party filaments, or 3Doodler filaments exclusively for the 3Doodler PRO or the 3Doodler Start.
- Does 3Doodler plastic emit harmful fumes?
- 3Doodler plastics have been tested for heavy metals, and have undergone full toxicological risk assessments, passing each and every test. Some users notice a slight "plasticy" smell when using ABS. Many users prefer the smell of PLA, which, being corn based, can smell like popcorn. No matter what material you're using, and whether you're using a 3Doodler or a traditional 3D printer, we recommend working in a ventilated area.
- What kind of maintenance is required?
- The 3Doodler does not require much in the way of maintenance. Please see our other FAQ in the event of feed issues or jams, or feel free to contact us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org