3Doodler EDU STEM Accessory Kit
With this STEM add-on, you can do (and Doodle) more, bringing sought after STEM-innovation to your classroom.
From Articulated Hands to Geodesic Domes, working Rollercoasters, and DNA Helixes, students can now use the STEM Activity Kit to innovate in 3D with their 3Doodler Start or Create+ pens!
An exciting new addition to your STEM repertoire.
Designed for students all the way from grades 3 to 12.
• An Articulated Hand
• Your very own Roller Coaster
• A Geodesic Dome
• A Five-Axis Arm
• A Tripod Card Holder
• A Helical Wind Turbine
• A DNA Double Helix
• And much more…
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
In the Box
x1 3Doodler ball-and-socket silicone mold
x1 3Doodler roller coaster mold
x2 Doodle-proof activity sheets packed with Ideas & Project Blueprints for each mold
x1 10% Off Plastic Coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email email@example.com for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.