3Doodler EDU Start Learning Pack, 12 Pens
Everything you need to bring 3D creation into your classroom
The 3Doodler Start Learning Packs are an all-in-one educational tool, designed with teachers for the classroom. Specifically designed and priced for educational institutions, you can outfit an entire classroom with 3Doodler pens for less than the cost of a regular 3D printer.
Fun and effective hands-on learning
Each Learning Pack comes with 3D pens, lesson plans, classroom materials, accessories, and plastic refills, packaged in a way to help you and your students get started as soon as you open the box. This EdTech is recognized as the ideal complement for STEM subjects, tactile learning, problem solving, hands-on learning and much more. Teachers have used the 3Doodler to diversify and personalize teaching methods, making lessons fresh, fun, and different - students are genuinely excited about the ability to create!
Each Start Learning Pack (12 pens) contains:
1x Teacher's Kit: (Each Kits Contains) - 1x Teacher's checklist, 1x 3Doodler poster, 1x Welcome Note, 1x Cheatsheet, 2x Lesson Plan, 1x Manual, 1x EDU Booklet, 1x Start Activity Guide, 1x DoodleBlock™ Guide, 2x Unblocking Tools, 1x Troubleshooting Guide
4x Students' Kit: (Each Kit Contains) - 3x 3Doodler Start 3D Pens, 3x Micro-USB Charging Cables, 6x DoodleBlock™, 3x Start DoodlePad™
1x Plastic Kit: (Each Kit Contains) - 1200 strands of biodegradable 3Doodler Start Plastic Filaments
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email email@example.com and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: email@example.com.