3Doodler Create+ Teacher Trial Pack
A taste of the 3Doodler EDU experience
Every teacher wants the best for their students, and choosing the right tool that fits the learning needs of your classroom is no easy task. The new 3Doodler Create+ Teacher Experience Kit makes it easier by offering teachers a trial run into the world of handheld 3D creation, at a fraction of the cost.
Fun and effective hands-on learning
3Doodler EDU products are recognized as the ideal complement for STEM subjects, tactile learning, problem solving, hands-on learning and much more. Teachers have used 3Doodler pens to diversify and personalize teaching methods, making lessons fresh, fun, and different - students are genuinely excited about the ability to create!
Each kit includes: 3Doodler Create+ Pen, 50 strands of 3Doodler Create Plastic, Welcome Note, Buy-One-Get-One Coupon, 2 Abbreviated Lesson Plans, samples of Cheatsheet, Ultimate Guide to Doodling, and Teacher's Checklist, Power Adaptor, Instruction Manual, EDU Booklet, Set of Tools, and Troubleshooting Guide.
- Shipping and Payment
- Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout.
- In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email email@example.com for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.