3Doodler EDU STEM Accessory Kit
- Versatile STEM Learning: The 3Doodler EDU STEM Kit is a set of versatile accessories that bring hands-on STEM learning to life!
- DNA, 3D Geometry, Moving Joints, and more! From articulated hands to geodesic domes, working rollercoasters and DNA helixes, students can use the STEM Activity Kit to innovate in 3D!
- Includes Reusable Molds: Ball and Socket DoodleMold and Interlocking Piece DoodleMold
- Compatibility: Works with both the 3Doodler Start and the Create+ pens
With this STEM add-on, you can do (and Doodle) more, bringing sought after STEM-innovation to your classroom. From Articulated Hands to Geodesic Domes, working Rollercoasters, and DNA Helixes, students can now use the STEM Activity Kit to innovate in 3D with their 3Doodler Start or Create+ pens!
An exciting new addition to your STEM repertoire. Designed for students in grades K to 12.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually dispatches within 1-2 business days, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
x1 3Doodler ball-and-socket silicone mold
x1 3Doodler rollercoaster mold
x2 Doodle-proof activity sheets packed with Ideas & Project Blueprints for each mold
x1 10% Off Plastic Coupon
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for an EDU account?
- To qualify for an EDU account, you’ll need to register with us. Please be sure to register with your education email address for a faster approval process. Once you’ve done this, there will be a short review process (usually two business days or less), and then you’ll be granted access to the 3Doodler EDU Store.
- Can you give me a quote for an EDU purchase?
- If you would like a quote, the first step is to make sure you’ve registered for a 3Doodler EDU Account. Once your EDU account has been approved you can log in to view the EDU discounted pricing. For a completely accurate quotation that includes shipping, and duties, you can place the items you wish to order in the cart on our site and go through the motions of checking out. The system will then give you an accurate quotation. If you would like more information about setting up an EDU account, please email email@example.com and we will walk you through setting it up!
- Do you accept Purchase Orders as a form of payment?
- We do accept POs as a form of payment! If you’re interested in placing a PO you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information concerning payment via Purchase Order. POs themselves should be sent to: email@example.com.