3Doodler Create Party Decor Project Kit
For California Users
WARNING: This filament, when used with 3D printing, can expose you or others in the same room to styrene, which is a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
ALWAYS OPERATE YOUR 3D PRINTING DEVICE IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.
Everything you need to create your masterpiece is at your fingertips with the 3Doodler Create Project Kits. Express your craftsmanship with DIY household or workplace décor! Our project Kits are developed with you in mind, and are based off some of our most popular projects.
There are six unique kits available to suit ay style! Take your pic from a classic Tiffany-style Candle Holder, a versatile Party Decor Kit, an absolutely stunning Flower Bouquet and and a unique Tuk-Tuk vehicle model. Plus, two special licensed architectural model Project Kits including Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater, as well as the famous Farnsworth House (in collaboration with the Western Pennsylvania Conservancy and the National Trust for Historic Preservation).
Each kit contains:
4 packs (100 strands) of plastic, giant reusable stencils and step-by-step Activity Guide. THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER CREATE PEN.
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Shipping and Payment
Ships from the USA within 24-48 hours, delivery options available on checkout
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Create+?
- Yes, we sell a nozzle set with 6 interchangeable nozzle so you can experiment with different textures and techniques.
- Can I use the current Create/Create+ DoodlePad with the Wood filament?
- Of course! Just flip to the back side of the DoodlePad. Your creations will get stuck on the front side if you Doodle in Wood on it!