3Doodler Storage Pouch
Carry-and-Go: An excellent add-on for your 3Doodler supplies, our carrying case will keep your 3Doodler Pen, filament & accessories organized, and at the ready whether you are at home or at school or traveling in between!
Water-proof & Easy-to-clean: Made of high-quality and durable PVC material, designed to protect your 3Doodler pen and accessories. It’s easy to clean too!
3Doodler water-proof storage pouch with zipper is made of high-quality and durable PVC material. Made in a semi-transparent design, this carry-and-go & easy-to-clean pouch is an excellent add-on to your 3D Printing Pen kit, it will keep all your 3Doodler 3D Printing supplies organized, and at the ready whenever you need them!
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.