3Doodler Start Challenge CardsNew Item!
- Ideal for STEM Learning: Builds creative confidence as students use art & design principles to learn about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.
- Learn through Play: Nine project-based activities, stencils & build instructions give ensure instant Doodling success right out of the box!
- 3D Doodle for Hours: Add more 3Doodler Start Eco-plastic Refills and extend your fun!
Use with 3Doodler Start+ 3D Pen
- Ideal for STEM: Builds creative confidence as students use art & design to learn about science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Learn & Play: Kids can jump start how to' design & build models of real-world mechanisms to better understand how they work.
- Use with the 3Doodler Start
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.