3Doodler Start Figurine Activity Kit
- Build and a skeleton, a superhero, or a modern humanized figurine while learning how ball joint interactions works.
- Use the DoodleMolds to create the body parts and ball joints.
- The activity guide provides instructions on how to assemble and interlock the joints.
- Each kit contains: 2 themed doodlemolds, 1 silicone joint mold, 2 packs of 3Doodler Start plastic (8 colors, 48 strands), 1 activity guide (with 2 projects), 1 instruction manual.
For STEM learning: Part of the 3Doodler Start STEM series, This kit allows kids to build poseable figurines from scratch, and learn all about ball-joint interactions & movements in the process.
Encourages creativity, planning, building, & spatial understanding. For the next generation of inventors: use the doodlemolds to create body parts and joints for your figurine, build and assemble, then design and customize its appearance!
Everyone can doodle: fun and easy to use for kids ages 8 and above. Use the doodlemolds included to make the parts and pieces, follow the activity guide to assemble and build, Then pose and play with your creations!
Compatible with 3Doodler start: the award-winning kid-safe 3Doodler start 3D pen has no hot parts and uses low-temp, BPA-free, biodegradable 3Doodler start plastic.
THIS KIT DOES NOT INCLUDE A 3DOODLER START PEN
365 Day Warranty: We deliver on our promises, and our awesome customer service team is always here to help! Know that you can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Usually ships within 1-2 business days from the USA, delivery options available at checkout.
In the Box
- 2 themed Doodlemolds
- 1 silicone joint mold
- 2 packs of 3Doodler Eco-Plastic™ plastic (8 colors, 48 strands)
- 1 activity guide (with 2 projects)
- 1 instruction manual.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which 3Doodler products are compatible with what 3Doodler pens?
- You can view a comprehensive compatibility chart here: www.the3doodler.com/compatibility
- Are different sized nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start?
- There are no different nozzles available for the 3Doodler Start at this time. However, the 3Doodler Start filament is malleable for 10-15 seconds after extrusion, so you can experiment with different textures through manipulating the filament while it is still soft.
- How do I use the DoodleBlocks™?
- Simply draw into the grooves of the DoodleBlock™ to form a shape, wait 10-15 seconds for the plastic to harden and then bend the DoodleBlock™ to release your Doodled shape. You can then fill in the shape if you want, making it more solid. Once you’ve traced all the pieces, you can then use your 3Doodler Start to join them together to form your finished 3D creation.